Today at Michigan State University my son and I will be discussing Building Accessible Web Courses with faculty and instructors. Accessibility on line is so essential. As an instructor, lecturer, whatever, you can't look out online and see the faces of those who are lost, of those you have accidentally humiliated.
Accessibility is, of course, legally and morally essential everywhere in education. And creating accessible course content can seem technologically intimidating. Which is why we've dug up a whole list of resources and tutorials...
- Ira Socol
- About Ira David Socol
- Freedom Stick and Firefox Accessibility
- The Change.Org Posts
- IdeaChat 11 February 2012
- Counting the Origins of Failure
- Technology: The Wrong Questions and the Right Questions
- Today's "School Reformers" vs Real Change for Education - I
- Today’s “School Reformers” vs Real Change for Education - II
- The Toolbelt and Universal Design - Education For Everyone
- "Evaluate that!" - Schools for Children